Information Security Manager - Coventry -£55K
Information Security Manager - Coventry - £50K -£55K
My client are a nationwide ecommerce business, they are looking for an excelling candidate to join their team as an Information Security Manager. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and have experience ensuring that the businesses information assets, technologies and computer systems are safeguarded and protected from risk. You will be responsible for understanding security challenges and risks throughout the organisation and oversee in implementation and maintenance of new policies and carry out new projects.
* Demonstrable experience in managing an information security programme
* Strong technical background
* Demonstrable experience in running a disaster recovery and crisis management exercise
* Full and detailed understanding of information security standards and best practices including ISO27000 series, OWASP, NIST standards.
* Strong industry knowledge of information security threats
* Demonstrable experience in keeping abreast of information security vulnerabilities developing in the wider industry
* Operational assurance of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation
* Demonstrable experience in delivering an information management strategy
* Strong presentation, communication and team building experience with good problem solving and analytical skills
* Information security certifications including at least one of - CISSP, SSCP, CISM(Desirable)
* Experience of training and communicating information management
* Experience of working in a project-orientated organisation and in a multi-national organisation
* Strong commercial acumen with a demonstration of successful supplier relationship management
* Strong IT market awareness of evolving technologies, solutions and standards
* Penetration Testing
This role would be perfect for someone who is currently part of a security team but feels they are ready to take the next step and accelerate their career.
The salary on offer is up to £55k plus a fully matured range of employee benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on real responsibility and be exposed to the full spectrum of challenges in Information Security. Interviews are being arranged on an on-going basis, so to apply send your CV to or call on 0121 236 2205 without delay!
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66907675