Engineering Surveyor - Pressure
POSITION: Engineering Surveyor - Pressure
LOCATION: Thetford & Nationwide
JOB TYPE: Permanent
PACKAGE: Up to £35,000 per annum, Car, Bonus, Pension 7.5 % non-contributory, Life Assurance
Working in partnership with the world's leading inspection organisation with a renowned reputation in protecting people and businesses a FTSE 100 company who continues to see Significant growth through their continued expertise, knowledge and reputation coupled with innovation and state of the art technology a company that is leading the way with investment in people, systems and deliverance. Can you afford not to be part of this growing organisation?
This amazing business has built long standing relationships with large multi-national companies as well as small local businesses by investing training and time our client ensure they are able to present Surveyors that are the best in the industry meaning that not only will you have the current and future skills required to support you in the role you do but a role that truly will offer a work life balance whilst ensuring you are rewarded and recognised for the outstanding work you do.
Engineer Surveyor -Mechanical (Pressure):
Within this role you will be responsible for a number of key clients SME to large organisations across a geographical area. As an Engineering Surveyor you will be required to inspect/assess various pieces of Pressure (Steam, Boiler) equipment/plant and make sure they are working to various health and safety, quality and environmental issues. From any faults or issues identified you will look to suggest solutions to the customer to support the necessary requirements to safe guard there business. On satisfaction that the equipment/plant meets with the necessary standards and requirements relevant documentation and certificates will be issued with further follow-up calls to be scheduled.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will hold HNC or HND or Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Ideally completed a time served apprenticeship
- Have a proven track record of working with Steam Plant, Pressure Vessels, Industrial Boilers or relevant equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all areas of the business building long term relationships and offer alternative solutions to meet the end users requirements
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation so organisational and planning is key
- If you have worked in Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, and Mechanical Fitter or have transferable skills from within Armed Forces, RAF, Naval Sectors and are looking for a career where you can make a difference this is the position for you.
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of an organisation that offers full training, support, career development and a true work life balance.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66910602