Account Suppport Co-ordinator
Account Support Co-ordinator
Full time, permanent
0800 to 1730 five days a week
Our client is a friendly and dynamic company associated in the Automotive industry. Due to continued success and expansion, they are currently requiring an Account Support Co-ordinator to be responsible for a variety of activities.
You would be responsible for:
- Supporting the directors and senior management with key customer support, responding to phone and email enquiries.
- Raising and chasing vehicle quotes with clients
- Compiling and preparing information packs for clients
- Resolving client queries with regards to administration, collections, returns and deliveries
- Ordering vehicles and preparing all documentation
- Copying invoices
- End of contract administration
- Administration and query solutions regarding contracts, damages and end of contract
- Running reports, DVLA checks and compliance administration
- Additional ad hoc administration and support as and when required
Any candidates with previous working knowledge of the automotive industry and accounts are highly desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66910051