A fantastic opportunity to join a leading International business for a Client Director as a key member of a successful and award winning team.
One of the world's most respected and recognised brands in Professional Development, with an unrivalled capability to deliver tailored and market leading training solutions across multiple countries and cultures.
As Client Director, you will be responsible for leading the relationship with your key client portfolio.
- Develop agreed metrics and goals with clients
- Implement best practice into solutions to ensure long-term client satisfaction
- Drive revenue growth from the existing base of accounts.
- Drive growth from new relationships and negotiating at Country Head level for fully tailored development packages.
The successful Client Director will be proven within Corporate and SME key stakeholder management, able to effectively consult, tailor solutions and increase revenue seen from clients.
- Ideally based in S. Yorkshire or commutable distance.
- Proven track record in key account management and sales development
- Ideally having sold into HR functions at corporate level - Recruitment backgrounds would be desired.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66908157