Nationwide Placements are looking for an experienced and passionate Operations Coordinator for our client, a leading company in the transport and logistics business!
If you have previous experience in the industry want to move up in your career, this is an excellent opportunity!
The job offers you a competitive salary (based on experience) along with attractive benefits and perks!
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you will get exposed to a global marketplace comprising of suppliers, ports and customs!
As an Operations Coordinator your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsibility for coordination of imports
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, ports and customs to ensure timely shipments
- Handling all paperwork and ensuring efficient haulage
- Providing high level of customer care
The right Operations Coordinator will have:
- Previous experience in sea freight forwarding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong motivation and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of customs and container processes
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500. No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66907494