Refines or develops and implements visual elements or creative concepts for client deliverables
across various routes to market (DM, press, online, POS, mobile, etc.); may focus expertise in specific route to market or business unit. As a part of, and with limited guidance from, the Creative Team and/or Design Director, delivers basic to complex design program(s), integrating images, text, motion, etc, with a great sense of aesthetics, while executing against the brand and/or product vision, and the creative brief. Ensures deliverables are completed in an efficient manner- on time and on budget. You will also play a design leadership role, managing junior designers, if required, collaborating with production and copywriters as a part of the creative process. May coordinate or prioritize the work of other employees performing similar duties in minor projects.
• Attends planning meetings with clients and external agencies as necessary.
• Ensures high quality standards in all Creative Design client deliverables.
• Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to advanced level client design deliverables within budget, meeting client expectations, objectives, and creative brief specifications.
• Leads and/or presents in creative brief processes or planning meetings with clients and/or internal teams for assignments of varying scope and complexity as needed.
• Meets quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and makes recommendations to Management for improvements in creative design concept, tools, processes and/or assigned tasks.
· Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
is a must.
• Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively
working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to
do the same.
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of
ambiguity and change.
• Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and
drive career development.
• Supports Company’s profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate and timely
completion of the assigned Creative Design activities.
• May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Education & Certifications
• College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, POS, Publishing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
• Graduate degree within appropriate discipline a plus.
• Proven Creative Design experience in a Creative Design Agency (advertising, marketing, publishing, etc) or similar functional area within a similar client environment.
Skills & Abilities
• Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
• Strong knowledge of the Company’s products, solutions and services a plus.
• Strong understanding of the clients’ products, services, and brand image.
• Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, tools
and processes, across various routes to market (e.g. in store, online, mobile, print,
• Strong people, organizational, and analytical skills (including time management and attention to detail).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient to advanced Computer Software (SW) Skills:
• Apple Mac equipment and operating systems
• Overall Business SW (e.g. MS-Office Suite)
• Specific Functional SW (e.g. Adobe Design Suite, Project Management Software.)
• Intermediate to advanced Creative Design skills.
• Ability to translate existing and emerging concepts into actual brand designs for multiple routes to market.
• Ability to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues in one or more areas of the organization.
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with the client and/or external clients (e.g. service providers, printers, and/or clients).
• Ability to work well in a team environment, with a limited level of supervision, to collaborate effectively with key partners in other areas of the organization, to handle a heavy workload, to prioritize work, and to meet assigned deadlines.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66910344