NICEIC qualified supervisor
We are looking for a NICEIC qualified supervisor to join our commercial installation team.
The key responsibilities of the role:
• Maintain the NICEIC registration, including overseeing the annual NICEIC assessment.
• To carry out duties as a NICEIC qualified supervisor, validate and sign off NICEIC certification.
• To provide advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day to day activities.
• Oversee the training of the electricians to improve the quality of test and inspection.
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in a timely manner.
• Liaise with customers and work colleagues as necessary, both through formal and informal meetings.
Key skills & qualifications required:
• Have previous experience of working as an NICIEC qualifying supervisor.
• A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial electrical installations, test & inspecting.
• Hold appropriate qualifications to undertake the role such as:-C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671-C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection-C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent-CSCS card-SMSTS
• Be organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure.
• Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format.
37.5 hours per week (availability to work outside of normal work hours)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66904399