Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer - Manchester
Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
We are a people management software company blazing a trail for highly engaging workplace cultures. With BrightHR you can effortlessly implement HR admin processes, and get specialist knowledge on topics ranging from employment law to happiness. We practice what we preach, looking after our passionate employees with market leading salaries, a mission and product to be proud of, regular social events, and the most fun and engaging workplace in Manchester! #ItPaysToPlay
We are now looking for a talented Full Stack Developerin Manchester to join our Web team. This is a great opportunity for taking the next step in your career or taking on a new challenge - you will be encouraged and supported to grow and progress in to a key member of the product development team. The responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer would be to take the wireframes and journey requirements from the UX development team and product owner, build and test in a TDD environment to deliver a top-quality core product.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about user experience with a technical background (HTML/CSS/JS/Angular/C#). If you’re someone who has:
- Strong .Net C# skills – ASP.NET Web API, MVC, OOP, Entity Framework and MS SQL
- Good communication skills , ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team
- Experience working as part of a team on product-focused software projects
- A good understanding of Agile Principles and Values
…then we might be made for each other! It would be nice if you also have:
- Experience of complex software design and implementation
- A good understanding of XP values and principles (even better if you practice)
- Previously worked with Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with task runners (Grunt, Gulp, etc) and package managers (NPM, Bower, NuGet, etc)
- Experience with Azure or AWS
Sounds good? If it’s all sounding good so far, you might also want to know that we care for our employees by offering them competitive salaries, a cool and creative office that is only a two minute walk from Manchester Victoria Train Station, wonderful and talented colleagues, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension, an Agile development environment, and loads of social events and other bits and bobs to keep you engaged and happy at work. If you’re loving the sound of all this, we might be made for each other.
How to apply?
If we sound like the place for you, please email your CV & a short introductory paragraph to us or apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66907942