Chef de Partie
CHEF DE PARTIE
Do you want to work within a company where you can progress your culinary career?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our clients very busy elite restaurant in Tunbridge Wells.
· To prepare, cook and serve food to and exceptional standard
· Support fellow work colleagues at all times to ensure teamwork is maintained
· Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service
· Ensure the work area is kept to a hygienic and safe standard at all times
· Attend all statutory training as and when requested
· Split shifts and hours may vary dependent of the needs of the business
· Present a smart, tidy professional appearance at all times
· Team player and able to support colleagues at all times and assist where required
· You will need to work well under pressure
· Passionate about food and preparing freshly from scratch
If you have the skills and experience required for this position then please apply now or contact Gemma Charnley on for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66915297