Client Relationship Manager - Digital Agency
Leading digital media agency with an international client base of some of the world's leading retailers and brands - are growing! Due to an exceptional 2015 and first half of 2016, our client seek strategic Client Relationship Manager to manage and grow existing customers. Based out of their North London office (Colindale), with EU and international travel - the organisation are ecommerce experts leveraging their tools to help clients sell more online.
A fast paced, play hard, work hard environment. Energy is required, but no suit! Everyone is focused on succeeding - for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and throughout the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best. There are many smart and creative people around and you'll be motivated to pursue your ideals. Our client challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done. Comprising of a full digital media product offering, our client help their customers sell more online and optimise e-commerce sales; via content, analytics, and consultancy work.
The 'Client Relationship Manager - Digital Agency' are key members of a company's customer service team. Their role is to manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients. Client relationship managers aim to maximize long-term revenue opportunities by becoming trusted advisers to clients and strengthening their loyalty.
- Developing the overall client relationship, by maintaining regular client calls and leading F2F client visits
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of each account, and acting as the first point of escalation both for the clients and the business
- Converting strong relationships with client base into commercial opportunities
- Sales activity planning, including reviewing existing client services to identify sales opportunities
- Contributing to the development of new business opportunities, based on customer feedback
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarising any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
- Acknowledging clients promptly and communicating with them to the highest standard
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client services / products
- Resolving clients' queries within agreed processes
The successful 'Client Relationship Manager - Digital Agency' will have strong strategic account management experience, ideally within digital media, agency side.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people - internally and externally
- Strong commercial skills
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Confident presenting and marketing new services
- Comfortable approaching people
- Strong client service ethic
- Fluent in written & oral English; additional languages would be valuable
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms
- Work well in a team setting
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Understanding of different business practices across various cultures
- 1-5 years in a client-facing role, preferably within an agency
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Base Salary between £30-35,000 depending on experience
- Annual bonus, paid quarterly, typically spanning £10-14k p/a
- Clear autonomy and progression plans to move through to Team Leader/Account Director type of roles.
- Full company benefits suite for the Client Relationship Manager - Digital Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66917378