PC Software Engineer
A PC Software Engineer with experience coding in C# is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading industrial electronics and energy management company based in Hunmanby, Yorkshire.
The role is offering a salary up to £42,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is one of the world's top manufacturers of generator control, auto transfer switch and battery charger equipment. They employ over 120 people on four continents and sell their products to 150 countries direct from their UK head office and comprehensive distributor network.
- Provide feasibility study and assist in development of product software specifications, where required.
- Development and testing of the software within the project framework
- Design prime application of PC software using C#, including Graphical User Interfaces for configuration and User monitoring of the unit.
- Add features to existing PC software using C#, including Graphical User Interfaces for configuration and User monitoring of the unit.
- Development of production test code with Production Engineering.
- Maintenance of Software Quality procedures
Skills / Experience Required
- Proven PC software design skills, with strong experience of C#, Visual Studio, WinForms and related software design packages.
- Experience in working with ISO 9001 controlled document systems.
- Familiarity with coding for communication technologies, including 232, 485, USB, Ethernet etc.
- Good electrical background to add to the software skills.
- A degree in Software / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of power electrics/ electronics would be an advantage
Pension Plan, Private Health Care, Life Insurance, 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on or email
Keywords : C#, PC software, GUI, UI, user interface, graphical user interface, visual studio, winforms, test, test code, C#, electrical, electronic
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66917770