New Product Development Manager - Food
New Product Development Manager – Food Industry
Our Client a UK leader in innovative snacking, have an exciting opportunity to join their team. We are currently seeking a passionate and creative New Product Development Manager with strong drive and determination, this role offers a rewarding salary of up to £45,000pa. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an exciting and expanding business based in Essex.
- To provide market leading NPD solutions and direction to the business.
- To provide technical support to customers in relation to food safety, legislation and product quality.
- To identify cost saving opportunities through continued technical understanding.
- Managing development from concept to launch
- Building strong relationships with key retailers
- Ability to Manage multiple products
- A passion and understanding of quality products
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- A vast amount of food experience in either a retailer or manufacturer
- Educated to degree level in either Food Science, Marketing or Business
- Proven track record of effective NPD innovation of food products
- Identifying of improvements to maximise sales
- Solid food knowledge including raw materials
- Effective understanding of the marketplace
- Innovation and creation of new products
- Strong motivator with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Be comfortable and effective as a customer facing contact
- Customer liaison skills
- A background in Snacking or Confectionary is desirable
We are looking for a highly motivated New Product Development Manager with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful expanding business.
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist FMCG / Food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Commutable from: Braintree, Colchester, Halstead, Marks Tey, Cressing, Great Notley, Felstead, Castle Hedingham, Sudbury, Long Melford, Great Bardfield, Thaxted, Finchingfield, Essex
Keywords: Innovations Manager, NPD Manager, New Product Development, Brand Manager, Senior Brand Manager, Food, FMCG, Packaging, Dairy, Snacks, Snacking, Confectionery, Marketing, Marketing Manager, NPD, Innovation, Development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66911638