Senior Travel Consultant
Senior Travel Consultant, up to £20K basic plus uncapped commission, Edgware.
Our client is a Luxury Worldwide Tour Operator specialising in areas such as the Indian Ocean, Caribbean and Asia. Their portfolio offers a truly stunning selection of hotels throughout the world - from luxury resorts and boutique properties to first and medium standard hotels. The company are seeking a talented target driven Senior Travel Consultant to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Senior Travel Consultant are as follows:
- The Senior Travel Consultant will prioritise answering and responding to enquiries in a professional manner over the phone and over email.
- Offering a friendly personal service booking flights, hotels, cruises and other ancillary products.
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
- Working to personal targets to achieve sales.
- Organising bespoke tailor made packages for beach weddings, honeymoons and golf holidays.
The skills required of the Senior Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Previous knowledge of booking trips to the Indian Ocean or Caribbean would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of a GDS such as Amadeus or Worldspan is preferred.
- Previous industry experience.
- Target driven and have a proven sales track record
- Applicants must display initiative, enthusiasm and drive while maintaining professionalism at all times.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast paced, progressive environment.
The Senior Travel Consultant role would ideally suit someone with a passion for travel that is used to working in a target driven environment.
If you wish to apply for the role of Senior Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66915593