Senior PHP Developer - South Essex.
Company: Design Agency.
Position: Back-End PHP Developer.
Salary: Up to £45,000.
One of the key positions that I am currently working for a client based in South Essex commutable from: Basildon, Wickford, Chelmsford and Romford. In summary the company in question is a design agency that specialise in the production of fully-functional websites on a sub-contract basis for a range of businesses and individuals. They offer a blend of services including rebrand and website re-build; through to targeted marketing campaigns across a number of channels. The company is fast-paced and rapidly growing, they are looking for a developer that can not only handle the technical aspect of the development process but also integrate effectively as a member of the team. You would be joining an established development team and the projects that you would be working on would be varied and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. Due to an increased demand of their own product they are particularly interested in speaking to candidates that have had exposure to the following technologies:
- Laravel/Symfony (Alternative acceptable.)
- GIT Version control.
Whilst the technical requirements are important I would like to re-draw attention to the fact that they are looking for a personal fit to the company also. Some of the tasks that you would be expected to carry out on a daily basis are as follows:
- Constructing back-end PHP code ensuring best practice in flexibility, performance and security.
- Bespoke content management systems to manage the content.
- Take technical specs and come up with creative solutions to ensure quality company productions at all times.
- Work with internal team to co-ordinate and deliver projects.
- Working with cutting edge technologies, improve your own skill-set as well as improving company production quality.
- Build effective and challenging relationships with other members of the development and design team.
This is an urgent requirement for the company and they are looking to bring the right candidate on board as a matter of urgency. Paying a highly competitive salary up to £45,000, this could be a good opportunity to improve your career whilst escaping the London commute and taking up residence in a sunny sea-side town. If this role could be of interest to you or you know another developer from a similar technical background that is looking then do not hesitate to get in touch, either by responding to this email or calling Jonathan Cons direct on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66917795