Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
£24,000 - £27,000 & Full Benefits Package
We are currently supporting the recruitment needs of a North West firm of Chartered Quantity Surveyors with their plans for expansion. Based in their prestigious Manchester office we currently require the skills and expertise of a graduate level quantity surveyor.
The organisation has an exceptional reputation within their sphere of expertise and place significant importance in supporting graduate surveyors through their professional development. Projects vary greatly and include high value residential, industrial, and commercial based assignments.
As a newly appointed surveyor you will be joining a highly successful consultancy and will have the opportunity to work closely with the senior team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate many of the following key skills and attributes:
Summary of Skills:
- Degree qualified possessing a relevant QS or construction management degree
- Preferably you will have at least 12 months relevant private practice experience
- First class interpersonal skills having the ability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- Motivated to reach chartered status with a leading quantity surveying practice.
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and able to contribute to a busy team environment
- Highly organised and focused on achieving key objectives.
- Team focused possessing a good sense of humour!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high profile firm of chartered quantity surveyors. The practice offers a generous remuneration package and a structured approach to R.I.C.S training and development. In the current market there are many opportunities within the property sector. This appointment stands out from the crowd!
This an immediate opening where early applications are strongly encouraged!
If you are interesting in exploring the finer aspects of this opportunity - contact the Surveying and Architectural team Perpetual Partnerships:
01606 818 154.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66916052