Swansea, Up to £22k per annum Immediate Start
My client is looking for an accountable, proactive and highly organised person who would contribute to the smooth running of the Service office operations in their busy Swansea branch.
The candidate will be responsible in assisting with the coordination and admin delivery of the Service team. This position reports directly to the Service Manager.
- Liaising with customers regarding services and appointments
- Being the first point of contact on the phone and the Branch in regards of external providers and deliveries
- Organising meetings and reactively contacting Service staff to attend appointments.
- Manage the stock control within the Branch
- Helping introduce company procedures within new office
- Strong Organisational and Admin Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- The ability to manage a variety of different tasks simultaneously
- The ability to be proactive in the workplace
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy of work
- A background working in an administrative role within Engineering, Construction or Technology
- Perform well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
This is a stable and progressive position working for a leading and established company in Swansea, they can offer a progressive environment, company benefits and pension scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66913694