Title: Project Accountant - Facilities Management
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 per annum + benefits package
Oliver James Associates is currently working with a facilities management firm is based in Manchester. Our client is currently relocating to brand new offices in Manchester.
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to work simultaneously on 2-4 projects managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with customers in relation to pricing.
- Processing invoices
- Cash handling with customers (collections) and suppliers (payments)
- Ledger entries in Sage Line 50
- VAT/Corporation tax payments
- Production of timely Management Accounts
- Update project accounts for Budget vs Actuals
- Preparation of statutory accounts and year-end audit
Qualifications & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- Legal contracts knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels within the business as well as external stakeholders
- Project Management Skills
- Proficient in Sage Line 50
To apply for this role, please send your CV through the job board portal and if you are successful you will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66913646