Corporate Tax Senior - Top 10 Firm
Michael Page are pleased to be recruiting for a Top 10 firm in a great location for a Corporate Tax Senior / Supervisor.
Our client is a large chartered Accountancy Practice with an excellent reputation for the quality of their planning and advisory work. They are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior / Supervisor to work within one of the fastest growing teams in their business. They will perform a combination of compliance and advisory work, gaining experience in team management whilst being mentored by one of the Senior Managers.
The firm itself is a large firm of chartered accountants, with a large office based in Bournemouth. The firm is a market leader in the South Coast. The client provides a wide range of expert financial, tax and business advice to a diverse client base. They focus on advising owner-managed businesses in a variety of commercial sectors, wealthy individuals, families and trusts, charities, other not-for-profit organisations and landed estates. Their style is personal and progressive and they focus on providing training and development opportunities for all of their staff.
The successful candidate for this Bournemouth based Corporate Tax Senior / Supervisor role will be responsible for their own portfolio, looking after both the advisory and compliance aspects. The role will also include the following;
* Working within a leading UK practice, in a fast growing element of the business
* Experiencing the best practice ways of working that take place within the firm
* An environment with clear progression and development opportunities
* A good mixture of advisory and compliance work within a strong collaborative atmosphere and working with a mentor
* Dealing with the compliance aspects of the tax work, including review and preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
* Tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects
* The role provides a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is varied and includes OMB's, SME's, groups and some not-for-profit organisations
* Assist the Senior Manager with the review and supervision of the day-to-day work of the junior staff
* Working closely with the specialist teams and support them with the core corporate tax requirements
The Successful Applicant
* ATT/ ACCA qualified or CTA or ACA qualified
* A strong foundation in Corporate Tax
* The confidence and experience to be able to hit the ground running in terms of managing their own portfolio, whilst being responsible for reviewing the work of the tax seniors in the team
* A track record in a tax role
* Prioritisation and organisational skills to ensure all deadlines are met
* Work on their own initiative in this respect
* £35,000-£45,000 + Benefits
*Clear personal and professional development opportunities
* An excellent peer group who are considered amongst the best practice professionals in South Coast
* Multinational firm, with opportunities to progress your career within the company
* Highly competitive package
* Eligibility for supervisor's bonus scheme
* Access to a number of additional benefits, including child care vouchers and private medical insurance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66912386