Business Development Manager -Medical Solutions - £25-30k OTE
Business Development Manager -Medical Solutions - £25-30k OTE £35k + Car
- Market Leading Medical Solutions Firm
- Over a Century of Expertise
- Expansion Role due to Success
The Role: Based in the M4 Corridor, the new Business Development Manager will be selling the NHS and pharmaceutical manufacturers in a largely new business capacity; accounts will be retained once established. The role involves talking to pharmacy managers, purchasers and business directors, and they pride themselves on never having lost an account based on their service levels. An extremely thorough company induction and training course awaits the new business development manager here.
The Company: Nearly a century of expertise backs this progressive company up, and they are the current market leaders. Now expanding their sales team with this search for a new Business Development Manager, they offer a range of medical workwear, cleaning consumables and devices.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales track record
- You will have both account management and business development skills
- Hungry and enthusiastic candidates with excellent relationship building skills
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £25,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
- OTE £35,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our FMCG and commercial sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66916710