Junior Engineer - Fire & Security

Humres Recruitment
London (North)
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Full Benefits + OTE £32k
14 Oct 2016
20 Oct 2016
Contract Type
Brief Outline: Junior Engineer - £18k - £25K - OTE £22K - £32K - London. Actively seeking an individual who has had experience in the alarming sector or alternatively several years proven electrical experience looking to expand their skill set. Someone who is looking to learn all elements of the fire & security sector, who is open to developing their existing knowledge to become a qualified Multi-skilled Engineer. About the Client: A fully integrated (BAFE), NACOSS Gold & NICEIC accredited Company who hold great respect & high standards with large networked Fire systems. 80% fire and the remaining 20% would cover CCTV, access control, intruder and gate access. Est since 1994 with a low staff turnover. Entering into a period of growth with the addition of NACOSS Gold & NICEIC- we are ultimately looking to expand this independent run business with a family feel. Overall we feel we are a great team to work for and would be keen to welcome an individual who is looking to grow within the industry. My client is looking for an experienced Junior Engineer in and around London. About the Role: Basic salary £18k - £25K pa package - approx. OTE £22K - £32K Fully expensed company van, Mobile Phone and Uniform Field based service engineer role covering in and around the London area. servicing Fire, CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and nurse call systems (maintenance, install & fault finding- would come hand in hand) Catering to the commercial sectors (Hospitals, Schools, Retail & Landlord residential) Follow all client's security protocols when working at certain sites would ideally be good to have experience with most common fire applications On-call Rota (7 days) with Stand-by pay & 1 hour each way travel allocation on all call outs. Room for progression for the right person About the Candidate: Several years exp in a similar role (service engineer experience within the security industry) (if not industry then proven electrical experience required) Ideally be proficient in the service and or installation of Fire & security solutions Should be a self-starter & team player Residing in either West London & surrounding home counties (ideally Middlesex - Maximum South Bucks, East Berkshire, North Surrey) Full UK clean drivers licence Must be happy to complete full BS7858 screening with Standard DBS check Points of Appeal: Further training given to engineering skills and career Competitive salary Overtime Excellent package - Van, Phone, Uniform Progression for the right candidate Contact: If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66897913