On-Site Recruitment Manager
Staffline have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic On-Site Recruitment Manager in our Logistics Division to be responsible for our new logistics site in Northwich, Cheshire.
The main purpose of the role will be to attract and recruit fulfilment operatives, maintaining the required headcount to deliver the customer’s daily requirements. You will also be responsible for ensuring all processes and procedures both for Staffline, in terms of compliance & payroll and the client, in terms of warehouse operational requirements are delivered. You will also be required to have a level of interaction with operational/senior leadership and planning teams to ensure expectations and needs of the client’s business is exceeded.
As an On-site Recruitment Manager your main duties will include:
- Recruitment planning, delivery of plan in line with customer forecast – Approximately up to 100 staff per week at peak
- Staff training & development
- Deliver legally and ethical compliant service
- Preparation and completion of payroll
- Customer order fulfilment on various shifts
- Attending operational meetings
- Providing a 360 degree selection/recruitment and management function
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour, performance & time management
- Forging strong links with local Job Centres and Welfare to Work providers
- Monitor, record & report regularly against set KPIs/SLAs
We are looking for an honest, committed and resilient individual who can react urgently and efficiently and communicate clearly and succinctly to the changeable requests of our client.
It is essential that applicants have previous experience leading a team in a fast paced contract, people management and KPI reporting skills, as well as strong administration skills.
It would be ideal if applicants have previous high volume recruitment experience and their own transport, however these are not essential.In return for your hard work and commitment we are offering a competitive salary of £24,000 per annum plus bonuses.
If you've got what it takes to make a success of this role apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66914850