SQL Developer

Recruiter
AMBRIDGE HARRIS ASSOCIATES
Location
Yeovil
Salary
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Posted
15 Oct 2016
Closes
29 Oct 2016
Sector
IT
Contract Type
Permanent
SQL Developer Salary: £35-£45k plus excellent benefits Location: Yeovil, Bristol, Taunton, Weston super-mare, Exeter, Dorchester An exciting opportunity has risen for a client who is looking to expand their IT team. They have increased in the market by 30% every year for the past 4 years with increase in basic salaries, great culture and excellent career path. Key skills: SSRS & IS/AS SQL PSQL 80% of the role will be in development whilst the remaining 20% will be DBA. For more information on the company and what to expect please do not hesitate to contact me. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66899179

More jobs like this