An exciting opportunity for a Proposition Developer to join the team of this Warwickshire based Financial Services business.
A Warwickshire based Financial Services business seeking to engage a Proposition Developer.
The proposition Developer will develop, implement and manage the Investment Proposition and ensure that the investment governance process for both the selection and monitoring of funds is adhered to and that fund distribution agreements are in place to fully support the advice and customer propositions.
*Leading, defining, enhancing, managing, monitoring and maintain the client funds proposition, including manufactured funds and a selection of endorsed external funds, to deliver commercial targets in line with the business plan.
*Researching, analysing and monitoring the funds sector to identify changing customer needs, the competitive landscape and external environment to ensure the funds proposition remains in line with customer, market and commercial requirements.
*Developing, driving,delivering, monitoring and improving the Investment Governance process, including acting as business lead for the Funds Proposition Steering group.
*Selecting, leading, managing and monitoring relationships with external fund providers to ensure they deliver the requirements of the service level agreements and ensure timely and cost effective support within the Investment Governance process.
*Building and maintaining relationships with underwriting, finance, IT, actuarial, other internal divisions, third party industry and professional bodies to ensure the effective delivery of objectives. Deliver one-off / ad hoc projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
The successful candidate for the role of Propositions Developer will possess:
- Excellent working knowledge of fund management and broader financial markets.
- Ability to present investment views with clarity and to fit the audience .
- Extensive experience of Investment Funds, particularly in the context of Collective Investment Schemes, funds of funds and Life & Pension funds, together with an understanding of modern portfolio theory.
- Experience of project life cycle and delivery of strategic projects .
- Solid understanding of the retail advice process and the mechanics of providing funds advice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66911885