Citrix Infrastructure Engineer
- Michael Page Technology is working in partnership with one of the UK's leading brands in the property sector.
- As part of continued expansion, the business is now recruiting for an IT Engineer in their 3rd Line Infrastructure team based out of their Loughborough data centre.
- The role will be working in a team of talented engineers, covering Microsoft technologies at a 3rd line level, as well as high level of Citrix and VMware project work.
- The business are an international property organisation, founded over 100 years ago, and have grown to generate multi-million pound revenues year-on-year within the lucrative market of housing and construction.
- They have offices across the UK, with a centralised IT function operating out of their Midlands site near Loughborough
- The business are renowned for putting technology at the forefront of their business, viewing IT as a profit, rather than a cost, centre. You will, therefore, be working with the latest high-end tech, and within an environment that is constantly evolving, as opposed to one that is stagnated with legacy systems.
- As the Citrix Infrastructure Engineer, you will be working in a small team offering both hands-on and remote-based support within a data centre environment based near Loughborough.
- You will be working within a Microsoft and Cisco house, with server support of Windows Server 2012, and support of virtualised servers via VMware, hosted on ESXi 5.5.
- As the Citrix Infrastructure Engineer, you will be supporting and administering Citrix applications at a 3rd line level, as well as extensive support of Active Directory and Exchange Server.
- The team is fluid, and shares responsibilities where required, across desktop, infrastructure and networking, so an ability to pick up and work across a diverse technology stack will be essential.
- As the Citrix Infrastructure Engineer, you will be experienced in supporting a range of Citrix applications, such as XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer.
- As the Citrix Infrastructure Engineer, you will be experienced in server builds from scratch, implementations, installations and migrations. This will cover Windows Server 2012, ESX and VMWare.
- You will ideally have a good level of security knowledge, covering areas such as Enterprise IT security solutions, unified threat management, and threat detection and prevention.
- The business has plans to move into the Cloud, so any experience of Cloud-based migration projects, on any platform, will be highly desirable.
- You will have the ability to work within an unbelievably fast-paced environment.
- You will be a confident communicator, and a highly effective team player.
£30,000-£37,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66912044