Mechanical Design Engineer (solidworks)
Our client, a leading manufacturer, are urgently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer, to carry-out all duties associated with issuing mechanical parts for build, including designs, drawings and parts lists to meet customer specifications.
- Create "value engineered" design solutions against agreed technical specifications
- Identify potential product improvements and support implementation
- Produce full assembly models, detail drawings and BOMs
- When required, attend customers' sites for design reviews and factory audits
- A proficient user of SolidWorks or similar
- An HNC or HND
- I.T. literate, with experience using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to understand customer requirements and establish the impact of the entire design
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of fabrication, machining and assembly techniques (Desirable)
For more information, please contact Mark at Recruit Mint or apply directly through this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66912996