Senior CRM Executive
Senior CRM Exectuive, Travel industry
£25,000 - £35,000
My client, a leading leisure/travel business, has one of the country's most recognised brands. They are now looking for an experienced Senior CRM Executive to join their successful marketing team.
This is a significant position in the delivery of the CRM customer retention strategy. You will work closely with the CRM Manager across email and social focusing on retaining profitable customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing email campaigns; daily promotional, triggered and targeted
- Support the delivery of more effective targeted campaigns, including segmentation and personalisation.
- Support the delivery and analysis of a/b testing to optimise performance
- Planning, developing and implementing additional online marketing activity
- Work with various creative departments and bodies to develop engaging and dynamic cross channel campaigns
- Provide good knowledge of the industry including trends and competitor analysis
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- A least 2 years+ experience working in a CRM or email focussed role
- Experience using a leading email service provider
- Experience of HTML coding is desired
- Working knowledge of customer segmentation
- Commercial understanding and understanding the importance of ROI
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Natural creative flair
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and management
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced CRM Executive to thrive in a challenging role with one of the UK's most recognisable brands. This is a company that will support your career development and success.
A fantastic commute from areas around Manchester. Cheshire, Lancashire, Leeds and Liverpool are all good commute, including public transport.
If you are interested in more details on this role please apply with your CV and I will be in touch!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66917659