Recruitment Consultant - Doctors
Experienced Recruitment Consultants needed!
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant - Doctors
Reporting To: Divisional Team Leader
Location: Milton Keynes
Working Hours: 9.00 – 18.00
Salary: OTE for year 1: £35k-£60k DOE & OTE for year 2: £60k -£100K DOE
Terms: Permanent/Full time
Benefits: Free Car Parking, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Summer Ball &Christmas Party.
Annual Leave Entitlement: 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays
If you have direct sales or recruitment experience, a passion to succeed and are looking for your next challenge at a driven and fun organisation, please continue reading.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be able to enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with our NHS and Private Sector Clients by sourcing and providing the very best Locum Doctor Candidates.
This role requires a proactive and driven individual who is able to think on their feet and respond well to targets and timescales. Full training is given to all new starters.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Deal with client/ candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Manage placed candidate contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements
- Attend relevant conferences / events with the objective of attracting and signing up new locum doctors
- Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies
- Essential Required Experience
- Successful direct sales / telesales experience or recruitment experience
- Experience in working to timescales and sales targets
- Ability to use and display initiative
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66914629