Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a leading organisation based in Sheffield who now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Reward Specialist to join their team of 3 on a full time permanent basis.
This is new role added to an existing structure due to continued growth of this well-established business who have an outstanding reputation in the market
Working as part of a fast moving, forward thinking HR Team, you will report into the Reward Manager and your role will include;
• Standardisation of benefits post-acquisition to ensure consistency across the wider business.
• Ongoing Job evaluation in order to ensure accurate and relevant job grading
• Research and subsequent analysis of market information and trends
• Preparation of board level employees offers and contracts
• Administration of the company Pension scheme
• Promotion of company benefits across the organisation
We would be excited to hear from candidates who possess the following skills;
• A broad understanding of Reward frameworks
• Working knowledge of DC pension schemes and auto enrolment
• Solid experience of job evaluation
• An analytical and inquisitive mind that can research the market and produce relevant and meaningful data.
• Experience of standardising rewards and benefits
This an exciting and diverse role which will have a large focus on building relationships with key stake holders both internally and external from the business
You will be joining this organisation at an exciting time of growth where you will have the opportunity to flourish in a high performing culture where you can reach your full potential!
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66912534