Supply Chain Analyst/Administrator
Are you a supply chain professional that likes to have fun in the work-place??
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that is REALLY making a difference??
My client, a major supermarket chain, is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst/Administrator to support the stores and ensure a full and fresh supply of stock to stores.THE ROLE • Undertaking daily key analysis of store orders on the fresh and promotional range to ensure full availability in stores
• Analysing product and write-off data to identify issues and provide solutions to increase availability and drive down write-offs
• Turnover analysis of stores and products to drive turnover and highlight trends
• Creating ordering tools to aid Store Management in placing store orders
• Managing and allocating stock
• General office management and ad hoc tasks THE IDEAL CANDIDATE • Educated to degree level or possess equivalent experience
• Experienced in an office based position
• Possess strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Meticulous and diligent with tireless attention to detail
• Analytically minded, solutions focussed and have a genuine like for working with figures
• A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
• An excellent communicator with exceptional organisation skills
• German language skills would be advantageous but are not essentialMy client believes in empowering their staff and structured training programs will be put in place for the successful candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66912409