Sales Support Executive
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, vibrant organisation based in Manchester City Centre has arisen.
My Client is a key player in their industry and is looking for a positive, dynamic and hard-working person, who is keen to build a professional career within a well-established business. There are genuine opportunities to progress within the company and full training and support will be provided.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the company’s Business Development Managers with their day to day role and support them with client correspondence, promotional duties, invoicing clients using the in-house systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls
- Planning and prioritising your own workload
- Attending roadshows to promote the company’s services to clients, both existing and new
- Providing solutions to concerned clients
- Checking campaign progression, informing BDMs and acting on information accordingly
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours to meet the needs of the business
Key skills / attributes should include:
- Confident and well-presented individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills – communicating at all levels
- Ability to maintain relationships
- Able to listen and respond appropriately when confronted with objections
- Able to prioritise workload
- To act as an ambassador for tastecard/Gourmet, ensuring that your behaviour reflects well on the company
- Strong presentation and demonstrating skills
- Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies
Salary: £18,000 OTE £21,000
Immediate interviews availiable.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY now or contact Christina Woodruff at MBA
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66912725