Field Service Engineer
We are now offering an experienced Field Service Engineer an exciting opportunity, to join an international market leader, The Field Service Engineer will receivean excellent basic salary, on call allowance of £1,400 and bonuses of up to £1,800, new company vehicle, including ongoing training and development.
The Field Service Engineer will have experience working on all aspects of electrical, mechanical, engineering, hydraulics and pneumatics (preferred). You will need experience of carrying out maintenance, fault finding and diagnosis on all types of lift trucks.
Our client has earned the reputation for exceptional product design, engineering and manufacturing within the material handling industry. Their main objective is to invest in their Engineer’s, to ensure the Engineer’s, receive the best product knowledge, training and development, which enables the Field Service Engineers to meet their customers demands, and guarantees both quality products, backed up by top level customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working to a planned schedule of service and maintenance jobs at our client premises.
- To ensure site stock is monitored / counted, and sufficient for the day to day maintenance of the fleet.
- To carry out inspections and monitor the safety of the repaired and maintained trucks.
- To accurately complete job sheets, timesheets and purchase requisition and parts paperwork within the required timescales.
- To take responsibility for all equipment and tooling (including van/laptop/tablet etc.) and ensure that it is in a safe condition for the type of work being undertaken.
- To work to strict planned schedules and deadlines.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Proficient in fault finding and repair in a service or field based role
- Educated with an ability to achieve a grade C in English and mathamatics at GCSE.
- Experience of Health & Safety requirements working in a workshop practice.
- Commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
- Excellent organisational skills, resourceful and solution driven.
- Recent and relevant experience of working in the forklift truck, service or field engineers role
- Engineering qualification.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 plus up to 200 hours, overtime (£1,800) plus bonus.
Location: Harrogate and York
Benefits: On call allowance of £1,400, Company Van and Fuel Card,
Hours: Monday to Friday – 08:00am to 16:30pm with 30 minutes’ lunch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66906990