An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant based in Ely.
Our client is an expanding company searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to support and report into the Finance Director. This is a varied role that would suit a flexible and hardworking professional.
Benefits: Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension and plenty of parking.
Salary: £20,000-£26,000p.a. Depending on experience
- Previous solid experience working as an Account Assistant
- Previous experience using Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll
- Working knowledge of MS office including Excel, Word and Access
Duties will include:
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Statements and remittances
- Credit control
- Data and invoice entry
- Purchase order entry
- Management accounts
- Purchase orders
- Invoices queries
- Reconciliation of the nominal accounts
- Preparing and processing of the credit cards
- Bank reconciliation
- Timesheet processing
- Update KPI reports monthly
- Allocating hours to jobs
- Administrative duties, opening the post and running errands to other company sites, occasional minute taking
Reference number: 1610-14
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66910836