A well established Estate Agent is currently recruiting for a Lettings Administrator to join their team based in Hinckley. In return, the successful candidates will receive a competitive salary between £15-17K per annum depending on experience, use of the office car, full training, optional industry recognised learning and qualifications, training of property software and ample opportunities to progress within the growing business.
With over 15 years experience in selling and letting properties, we are able to offer our customers an impeccable standard of estate agency. Our team of hardworking professionals pride themselves on only the highest level of customer service, making sure that everyone is 100% happy from start to finish.
The Lettings Administrator will be responsible for co-ordinating residential tenancies and producing the detailed reports needed within a tenancy, including inventories, mid term inspections and check out reports.
Duties will include:
- Conduct property inventories and inspections and produce detailed reports ascertaining property condition and its contents
- Ensure properties are compliant with legislation
- Conduct routine inspections mid-term of tenancies and report back to our client
- Perform detailed check out appointments when a tenant has vacated
- On occasions be required to accompany lettings viewings
- Oversee and be involved with the referencing of tenants to ascertain suitability and right to rent
- To facilitate the return of the deposit to the correct party and mediate between the landlord and tenant if needed
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a full driving licence
- Ideally have some property experience however not essential
- Have previous experience working within an administration role
- Be a good communicator and strong willed
- Have the ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks within the working day
- Be a good team member
- Have excellent attention for detail and be consensus
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm and approximately one Saturday in four, 9am-2pm (time will be given back in lieu the following week).
This role would suit an experienced Lettings Co-ordinator, Rentals Co-ordinator, Lettings Negotiator or Office Administrator.
Please apply online to be considered for the Lettings Administrator role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66908701