Domiciliary Care Coordinator £18,000 - £20,000 plus benefits.
Are you looking for a care company that can offer you a structured career path, exceptional training opportunities and a great working environment?
Better Healthcare Services can offer all of the above plus lots, lots more. We recognize that our business is built on its staff and as such we ensure that staff satisfaction and development is at the heart of everything that we do.
We are one of the UK's fastest growing domiciliary care agency with nine offices across the UK. We are a strategic partner with Luton Borough Council and supply homecare services to individuals in their home throughout Luton and Central Bedfordshire.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about care, has exceptional process management skills and is able to cultivate key relationships with carers, service users and key stakeholders. Ideally you will be an experienced care coordinator however we will consider individuals that have a strong background within the care sector.
- Scheduling and producing rota's for our team of community care staff using our computorised scheduling system.
- Liaising with Local Authority commissioning teams to take on new care packages.
- Assess client needs, write and update risk assessment and care plans.
- Staff development, training and appraisals.
- Work closely with the branch manager and report on activities and outcomes and services.
- Interviewing and recruiting new care staff.
- Ensure that service users receive the highest standard of care possible.
To apply for this position, please call Kevin Farr on 01582 422 777 or e-mail your CV to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66910503