Associate Dentist - Cleveleys
Oasis have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Dentist to join our Cleveleys Practice.
This permanent opportunity is on a part time basis, working Monday to Thursday, delivering NHS. Contract 4,900 UDAs.
Attractive Financial Joining Incentive worth up to £3,000 (Qualifying conditions apply)
Oasis Dental Care are the leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland. Oasis proudly care for over 2 million patients, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments. Over a period of 24 months we have expanded rapidly adding 70% on to our size – we now have over 375 practices across the UK and ROI. We recently moved up an impressive 90 places in the 2015 Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250.
WHY JOIN OASIS?
- Large and well established patient lists providing you with an excellent opportunity to generate a good income
- Excellent private potential supported by the clear market leader for private dentistry in the UK
- Modern facilities, fully computerised and equipped with digital x-rays, apex locators and Intra Oral cameras
- Fully RQIA and HTM105 compliant
- NHS Superannuation scheme
- Full operational and clinical support
- Career Development & Progression
We require the following compliance documentation:
- GDC Certificate
- Performer Number
- Indemnity Certificate
- Enhanced CRB Certificate
- Dental Degree Certificate
- Clinical References
- Hep B Immunisation
Please note, Oasis are currently unable to accommodate dentists seeking VTE/VT by Assessment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66909266