Harveys, the UK’s biggest specialist furniture retailer has an exciting opportunity for a self motivated and organised Store Administrator to join us on a part time basis within our store on Boucher Road, Belfast. Using your enthusiastic personality and previous administrative experience you can earn £8985.60 per annum pro rata plus the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within our thriving and growing business.
Our Store Administrator will report to the Store Manager and play an integral part of the store’s success by supporting the sale of the Company's full range of products and services through the accurate processing and administration of sales and payments. In addition to this you will deliver a level of service in accordance with 'The Harveys Way', with the aim of setting the bench-mark for Sales, Standards and Service in our marketplace.
Since opening our first store in 1966 we have grown to a portfolio of over 150 stores nationwide. We are part of the Steinhoff group which is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers of household goods and furniture employing 90,000 people across the globe providing us with the backing and infrastructure of a huge global furniture retailer.
Our Store Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- To sell and demonstrate products and services, as appropriate, to customers in an effective way.
- To correctly process sales for customers using the appropriate system, ensuring accuracy of prices, delivery and stock details.
- To maintain awareness of new product developments, new Company initiatives and all promotional activity.
- To ensure that all administrative tasks are completed within the prescribed timescales, as set out in the Company procedures.
- To provide all customers with the highest levels of customer service, before, during and after the sale has taken place in accordance with the Company service benchmarks.
- To deal professionally and knowledgeably with all customer queries taking responsibility to see the query through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure all till messages are promptly actioned / files and the relevant information given to the sales and management teams.
- To participate as an effective and willing team member in order to achieve individual and team goals.
- To ensure the Health and Safety of self, customers and colleagues are not at risk, taking all reasonable steps to ensure safety in the workplace.
- To control all monies and banking as set out in the Company cash handling procedures.
What can we offer our Store Administrator?
We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore as our Store Administrator you will be rewarded with a salary plus of £8985.60 per annum. We also offer a generous staff discount scheme, childcare vouchers and up to 31 days holiday.
To become our next Store Administrator then click apply today and don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66913378