Care Assistant & Support Worker
An Exciting Opportunity Has ARRIVED in Stoke-On-Trent with KPI Care a division of KPI Recruitment.
Our current work is based across the whole of Staffordshire.
We're currently recruiting for 50 Care Assistant and Support workers to join one of our new clients on either a full time/part time or flexible basis. Our contract is on a temporary basis with the view to going permanent after 12 weeks. We exclusively only work with care homes, nursing homes, supported living accommodation and therefore a driving licence is not necessary. You will be providing care and support to a variety of clients including the elderly, end of life, mental health, learning disability and complex needs.
As a member of our Team you will be responsible for providing quality care and support. Duties will be varied to include social support, personal cares, managing medication, meal preparation. We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly growing business and help make a positive difference to our team. We are able to offer flexibility around your other commitments and provide you with a weekly rota.
- NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
- Previous training certificates
- DBS update service
- Driving license and Transport
- Minimum 6 months previous care experience
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Commitment to any training provided by ourselves
- Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out our commitment to you
- 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
- Career progression
- In house training by our own Qualified Trainers
- Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care and The Care Certificate
If you feel like this is the job for you & would like to work for a company that is passionate about delivering high standards of care, who listens to you and your ideas apply or contact us.
#Care #Nursing #CareAssistant #Nurse #Healthcare #CareHome #NursingHome #Recruitment #Medical #Agency #Temp #PersonalAsssitant #LiveInCare
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66915741