Customer Collections & Loans Agent - Worksop
Provident - Customer Collections & Loans Agent
Tired of chasing your tail working for someone else?
Immediate Self Employed Opportunities in Chesterfield, Doncaster, Retford, Rotherham, Sheffield & Worksop
You could be working for yourself as a self-employed Provident Agent in your local area, visiting new and existing customers in their homes to arrange their loans and manage their regular payments.
Provident Agents have been providing great customer service, lending responsibly, understanding customers' needs, building lasting relationships and exceeding customer expectations since 1880. You could carry on that tradition in your local area.
We won't expect you to do that from day one on your own though. You'll benefit from a structured induction and training programme in a local branch, to help you deliver great customer service, lend and collect responsibly and enjoy your role. From there, you'll benefit from regular weekly support when you catch up with a branch manager.
What are we looking for?
To be there for customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints. So as long as you're there for our customers, you'll plan your own working day and week. You will need a great way with people, strong drive and an organised approach. Previous experience of working in a customer focused role is essential.
Your own car and phone or tablet are also essential kit, as once you are up and running, we will give you special apps that allow you to quickly and accurately record customer transactions on the go, leaving you free to do what you do best... And that's having exceptional customer service skills and the ability to provide our customers with the service they require.
You'll have real potential to earn £20,000 - £25,000 in your first year (OTE), and there is no limit to the earning potential. Earnings are based on collections, not issuing loans. New Provident Agents are provided with existing customers and start earning immediately.
Your 5 steps to becoming a Provident Agent:
1) Apply today. Using your mobile, PC, laptop or tablet you can apply in 5-10 minutes. You don't even need a CV.
2) Recruitment Call. You'll receive a call from our recruitment team within 24 hours to chat to you about the role, discuss your previous experience and answer any questions you have.
3) Interview. If you are progressed to an interview you'll meet the Branch Manager in your local area. Interviews are on a Tuesday afternoon.
4) Background Checks. As a regulated Company we need to ensure all Agents acting on our behalf are fit to do so and so we undertake a DBS and CCJ check.
5) 'Have a Go'. The final step. You'll get to spend some time with one of our accredited Agents meeting some of our customers to help you decide if being an Agent is the right role for you.
We look forward to meeting you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66918499