Accounting and Finance - Commerce and Industry - Finance Analyst
A well established and organisation with continued plans for expansion
- To support the commercial team and the rest of the business to analyse various aspects of business performance to enable optimum business decision making.
- Implement processes & record keeping, in conjunction with management, to facilitate an accurate reporting process.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of company overheads to ensure tight control & to proactively seek opportunities for improvements and better value for money.
- Appraise and influence company systems & processes with a view to improve reporting reliability & company performance.
- Maintain & develop monthly reporting & management information systems for directors and senior managers.
- Provide coverage for Cost Administrator
- Daily production analysis.
- Weekly production reports and monthly analysis.
- Weekly wages reconciliations and analysis.
- Weekly and monthly engineering analysis and reports.
- Undertake ad-hoc commercial & financial exercises
- Manufacturing environment knowledge (preferred but not essential).
- Product/Standard costing (preferred but not essential).
- Strong Excel and IT ability
A competitive salary and benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66918269