Crop Manager – Salads and Diverse
For the UK’s leading independent plant breeder, seed treater and seed supplier.
Due to continued expansion and restructuring, we seek a Crop Manager to work at our head office site in Spalding and manage our salads and diverse portfolio. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive sales for our expanding portfolio
- Liaise closely with breeders and leading growers/packers to ensure full commercial potential of our product range
- Represent Elsoms as the recognized industry specialist
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Significant sales experience and commercial awareness
- Key account experience and /or long term customer relationship management
- In depth crop and industry experience and knowledge
The successful candidate will also be organised, reliable, confident, possess good negotiation skills and be a team player. They will be qualified to at least degree level in a relevant subject or have relevant industry experience. A full driving licence is essential. This role requires travel in the UK and within Europe.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include a contributory pension scheme and life insurance. A company car will be provided.
Please apply, with CV and covering letter, to email@example.com or apply in writing to Melanie Ebbage at the address below.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Elsoms Seeds Ltd, Pinchbeck Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire PE11 1QG
t +44 (0)1775 715000 f +44 (0)1775 715001