Find one down
at your local
Assistant Store Manager required
£25,150 rising to £28,000 after training.
Is a career at an award-winning retailer on your shopping list? If you’re flexible, hard working and have the ambition to succeed and grow, then it definitely should be.
We’re looking for a responsible, determined, career-focused individual with great leadership skills to fill our vacancy for Assistant Store Manager. You will have high levels of autonomy, responsibility and will be expected to support and assist the Store Manager in achieving the highest sales possible in store.
• Employee management and development • Maintaining of store standards
• Staff training and development
• Ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment
If you think you’ve got what it takes, put applying online at the top of your list now.
• 5 day, 48 hour week • Non-contributory pension after 4 years
• Full training provided
• 4 weeks’ paid holiday + 8 bank holidays • Opportunities to progress to Store Manager
Apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.