About the course
This Course is preparation for the Microsoft 70-687 Certification Exam. Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who configure or support Windows 8 computers, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as domain-based or peer-to-peer environments with access to the Internet and cloud services. The IT professional could be a consultant, a full-time desktop support technician, or an IT generalist who administers Windows 8–based computers and devices as a portion of their broader technical responsibilities.
- Getting to Know PCs and the Windows 8 User Interface
- Using Modern Apps and Navigation Features
- Working with Desktop Applications
- Using Internet Explorer 10
- Customizing the Windows 8 Environment
- Using Windows 8 Security Features