About the course
CADLearning for AutoCAD® MEP delivers training and tutorials for the industry-specific AutoCAD® software used by mechanical, electrical, plumbing and piping system designers and drafters. Topics covered in the course include accurately creating and modifying 2D and 3D geometry that represent MEP engineering components, applying intelligent data to objects, and using 3D models to produce construction documents.
Specific Applications for AutoCAD MEP
2D and 3D Drawings – CADLearning for AutoCAD MEP provides lessons and tutorials to teach mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers, designers and drafters how to accurately create and modify 2D and 3D geometry to represent MEP engineering components. Users will learn how to add objects and spaces to drawings to model detailed MEP systems.
Systems – AutoCAD MEP includes a variety of tools and options for mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers to create system models using the software. CADLearning shows users how to model mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems by adding HVAC equipment, sizing ducts, adding piping, defining circuits, detecting interferences and more.
Styling – AutoCAD MEP software includes a style manager to allow users to define object types and styles and create more accurate mechanical, electrical and plumbing system models. Users can learn how to use the style manager in order to define rise drop styles, electrical device styles and wire styles, as well as to define property set definitions.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
What will CadLearning Courses do for me?
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.