About the course
- Using Care Values and Principles to Ensure Choice and Independence
- Person Centred Care Planning
- Training and Assessment method
e-Learning, Online (exclusively over the Internet).Average study time
Multiple choice questions (instant results).
4 hours 26 minutesEvidence of achievement
(this time does not in anyway suggest that you personally will complete the course in this time. Some individuals study faster then others so the study time differs from individual to individual.)
BYTSYZ e-Learning Certificate of achievement and student transcript.This BYTSYZ online course is suitable for
All individuals working in a care environment and who are required to deliver care using a person centred approach.Course Description
This course is designed for anyone who is involved in the development, implementation or review of care plans using a person centred care planning approach.
It explores various approaches to planning and delivering care and explores the range of models that are in common use within care organisations.
The course uses real life examples to explain and explore how effective use of the person centred approach can ensure that the care delivered meets the needs of the individual receiving it.
- The unit explores:
- The key principles of person centred care through investigating the concepts of values and rights
- Approach and application of care planning and the use of various care planning models
- Risk Assessment
- Define care values and explain the principles of care
- Explain the importance of rights, privacy, respect and dignity in ensuring choice and independence
- Explain the principles of delivery for a person centred approach to care
- Know how to use and contribute to a care plan to help in delivering person centred care