About the course
e-Learning, Online (exclusively over the Internet).
Multiple choice questions (instant results).
At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by Training Qualifications UK.This endorsed BYTSYZ online course is suitable for
This online course is designed for all care workers who are required to complete a variety of care-related records such as care plans and care reports as part of their daily work.
The key focus of this online course is to improve the skills of and educate carers in order to drive up the quality and standard of information that is recorded and to raise awareness as to the legal implication of poor reporting.Course Description
Care records and reports are important legal documents, that ensure the safe delivery of ongoing appropriate care. It is essential that the information they contain is of the highest quality and that they remain fit for purpose and will stand up to scrutiny at all times.
This online course, that is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, is designed to ensure that carers understand the importance of high quality information that is recorded and reported correctly at all times to reflect both the level of care delivered and future care requirements.
The course consists of two modules:
- In the first module: we explore the importance of information in care records/reports and the moral and legal implications of accurate and timely reporting and explored
- The second module: the focus is on the importance of maintaining high standards of records and reports that are accurate, complete, free from bias and timely. The module provides lots of useful tips and advice about recording and reporting techniques.
Studying these modules will enable students to understand the:
- Key issues relating to high quality information management
- key legislation surrounding the recording, reporting and storing of information and outline the implications this on on care records
- Importance of high quality records and reports with reference to care plans
- Importance of effective and accurate records and identify the key principles to be considered when completing care records and reports
This comprehensive course is designed to greatly extend the knowledge base of carers when completing care records and reports. Through the detailed exploration of the principle aspects of information processing, it will help to drive up the standards of care recording and reporting within organisations.
BYTSYZ encourages the participation of line managers in the learning process.Course Objectives