About the course
CompTIA Network+ validates the knowledge and skills of networking professionals. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that recognises a technician’s ability to describe the features and functions of networking components and to install, configure and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, protocols and services.
On course completion, learners will be able to:
Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
Identify threats to network resources and appropriate security countermeasures
Install and configure network cabling and appliances
Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks
If you are looking to start a career as a network professional and strengthen your skills in installation, configuration and media? The CompTIA Network + certification is the right course for you.
Why choose us?
- 12 months unlimited access to course materials.
- High quality online course materials and mock exams.
- Courses delivered by leading industry experts.
- Access step-by-step tutorial videos to help you prepare for your final certification exam.
- 24/7 access to our online Learning Portal.
- 0% interest free monthly payment options.
- Our students are eligible to apply for an NUS extra Discount Card.
- Access your course on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- Excellent student support.