About the course
Our Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) training course provides students with the skills and knowledge required for entry level network support roles. You will learn how to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise's branch network and basic network security.
CCENT is the starting point towards your career in Networking. Our curriculum covers networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, wireless concepts and basic security, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks. Completing the CCENT will prepare you for the next step up, the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Association) course, which covers medium sized enterprise’s branch networks with more complex connections.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Entry Level Network Engineering Roles
- Network Support
- Network Administrator
- Help desk Technicians
Our world class training includes the following:
- Expert Instructor-Led Training - delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
- Course Duration - 35 Hours
- Course Access - 12 months unlimited access to course materials.