About the course
Complete the AAT qualification from the comfort of your own home, fitting your studies around other commitments.
The AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4) covers high level accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance. You’ll also be able to specialise in areas such as tax, auditing and credit control.
You’ll be guided through the AAT Professional Diploma distance learning course on our online learning environment, which gives you a clear study plan, bespoke study materials, graded activities, revision resources, and more.
By studying online, you won’t miss out on tutor support. You’ll receive extensive guidance from a qualified tutor, both online and over the phone.
Once you’ve completed the Professional level, you’ll be a fully-qualified accounting technician.
What will you study?
The AAT Professional level contains the following units. You can choose to study these individually.
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
Two of the following:
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
- External Auditing
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Credit Management
What skills will you gain?
- Drafting financial statements for limited companies
- Knowledge and skills in complex management accounting techniques
- The ability to analyse accounting systems and their associated controls
- Knowledge and skills in specialist accountancy and finance subjects
What will you receive?
- A well-recognised qualification
- 24hr access to BabingtonOnline (virtual learning environment)
- Personal study plan
- Tutor support
- Live tutor sessions
- Online student forums
- Self grading activities
- Downloadable revision materials
- Sage 50 Accounts software
- Text books (incl. P&P)
- Mock exams