About the course
The online Air Cabin Crew Course will teach learner with essential knowledge of how to work as a cabin crew member.
The Air Cabin Crew course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Air Cabin Crew Course
- About the Aviation Industry
- Types and Characteristics of Key Airlines
- Regulating the Aviation Industry
- Industry Terms and Phonetic Alphabet
- Knowing the Aircraft and Operations
- Knowing Time Zones in Aviation
- Knowing Your Geography
- Identifying Airport Codes
- Working with Your Team
- Health and Safety Issues for Cabin Crew
- Acting in an Emergency
- Handling Dangerous Goods
- Ground Safety Regulations
- Understanding the Ticket System
- Portraying the Right Image
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Onboard Services
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effective understand the topics contained within the Air Cabin Crew Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the Air Cabin Crew Course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
On successful completion of this Air Cabin Crew course learners will receive a CPD Certificate of Achievement award from Oplex Careers.
This certificate will be produced in PDF format, hard copies of the certificate will be available at an additional fee of £9.99.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Air Cabin Crew course.
The online Air Cabin Crew course requires 90 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.