- It is globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
- It is a great asset for your CV.
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- It provides you with greater control of resources.
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects.
- PRINCE2 certification valid across industries in worldwide.
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks.Course Description:
The training received in the PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
Module breakdown for PRINCE2® Practitioner course is as below;
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® Overview and Concepts
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Components
- PRINCE2® Techniques
- PRINCE2® Case Study
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Simulator
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Questions
Method of Assessment:
Exam, this can be sat online and exam is not included this package and need to be booked separately.
PRINCE2® Practitioner level
2.5 hour open book exam (Consists 08 questions).
Must achieve 55% pass mark.
NB: The exams can also be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Please contact us to provide you further information on exams.Why you choose us?
24/7 access for 12 months.
Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
Engaging and effective learning using the latest technology.
Exam simulations, videos and interactive exercises with feedback.
24/7 Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors.
Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
Official exams can be taken from your own home.
Online Course which you can study at anytime, anywhere.
Over 100,000 students enrolled with us and highly satisfied and qualified students.
You can take the course as many times as you like over 12 months.
Career development services and counselling.
Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
How does our online training package work?
The way the training is run will be online and is a very simple process of:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit the practice papers/ mock exams.
- Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 97% first time pass rate. (NB:Exam, this can be sat online and exam is not included this package and need to be booked separately).
It is simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance. Enrol on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2 environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
You have to pass your PRINCE2 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum (source: Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).